Monday, March 10, 2008

Tek Suhporte

I bought this steaming piece of garbage this weekend so my wife could put mp3s from my computer on her phone as ringtones. Apparently, her LG Shine won't show up on the computer's bluetooth scan (weak) and this is the alternative. The card won't work at all. It shows in my multi-card reader but says it's "write protected," which makes sense, because that's the only thing anyone would want to do with it. I e-mailed their support as directed by the website, and no joke, this is their response:

"which micro sd card you have?
and have you install any update to the computers card reader that available?"

Thanks Hector. All of my problems will be solved with your broken english. To avoid this expected conversation, I had posed the issue to two tech-savvy amigos and scoured the web for any alternate advice. The sole shred of assistance that anyone could offer is "put a piece of tape over the locking mechanism, you might need two or three pieces."

I'm sorry, tape? What fucking year is it? To up the ante and quote one of my previously mentioned savvy sailors, "can you drill a hole in it and get 1200mb?" Retards. Yeah, I'll put tape over it right after I download some Microsoft Plus themes and check my AOL account. Keyword "blowme."

7 comments:

Dave (IAN) McKendry said...

This might not help but just get a fucking macbook already.

Doug Norris said...

wouldn't help at all, it's the card, not the reader or system. macbooks can't solve everything. now go back to the container store.

Dave (IAN) McKendry said...

I went to the container store they said you should get a mac then they'll let you back in.

Anonymous said...

Shut up both of you. You need containers for your t-shirts!

Doug Norris said...

i have never seen someone so gay over a product...

and you shut up!

Dave (IAN) McKendry said...

You know with that camera right there I really think Steve Jobs is spying on me. Oh no Jobs is watching me masturbate.

Doug Norris said...

gross...wait, are you wearing a black tshirt?