Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Dirty Dozen

My favorite karaoke night eliminated their last 4 before going one-at-a-time on us. I think the goal is to make the top 12, even if you're the next one voted after the touring group is decided. Beatbox McGee came back to perform on tonight's last double-diss show, proving to everyone why he didn't win last year. What a boring song! That guy wants to be JJ Tims so bad it's ridiculous. I feel like somewhere some mad scientist took JJ and Rahzel and spliced their dna to make this amazing beatboxing dance machine, and this is the leftover. What the hell was that suit made of...audio tape? What a clown!

So I lost out on the one acting gig I thought was a sure thing. I guess Gravy will do a better visual, but I really thought I had it locked.

ESPN finally quit their Brett Favre memorial and went back to reporting on the closeout of NCAA's regular b-ball season. Thanks for getting back to what matters, jerks.

How the hell old is Britney Spears? Why are her parents in so much control? Is she a Culkin?

2 comments:

Dave (IAN) McKendry said...

It's good to see you shilling out the products you don't believe in too. Hey it beats wearing a dress down by the docks.

Doug Norris said...

look, this isn't NY. i don't have those options. i've got to do what i can.