Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Unanimous

Josiah denied? I couldn't imagine this season without all the tears and faux brit slang. What a gyp.

So amazon gives me the best recommendations on a daily basis. Here's today's gem. Look at the amount of 5-star reviews!

Most of my day was spent watching this conversation:

"Mr. Clemens, are you a player in Major League Baseball?"
"Yes I am."
"And are you aware of a drug called steroids?"
"Yes I am."
"Mr. Clemens, are you saying, under oath, that you are a Major League Baseball player and you have knowledge of a drug called steroids?"

I'm pretty sure there was some kind of war going on today, and there might have been some issue with the economy. But thanks, Congressional hearing on steroids and baseball. Thanks for reminding me why we're American.

No comments: