Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mmm Mmm Gross

So this girl that sits near me at work totally smells like soup. She eats soup like nobody's business, so early as 10AM, and smells like it all day. I'm not sure if I can ever eat soup again.

One of my cohorts has a brilliant offer to view your name in blog form. That's right, get the inside line and be one of the first to pay to see your name on a blog. Or you can blogsearch your name and find 300 pages that have your name somewhere. When I blogsearch, I only find foreign people, most of them photographers.

What's with this Doomsday movie? Can we get yet another story about some government experiment gone wrong and some city left behind and one more good-guy antihero that goes in to cleanup the bad and rescue the good? This is a Milla Jovovich away from being Resident Evil for crying out loud. At least it has Malcom McDowell and Bob Hoskins in to british it up a bit.

2 comments:

Dave (IAN) McKendry said...

I'm a broth man myself.
That name in a blog is great business plan and you know it. Sure your name can come up in your standard blog but I'm offering a chance to have it put into a certified blog. I need to get a picture of you holding a piece of paper with a thumbs up sign that says, "here's Doug enjoying his very own blog"

Doug Norris said...

yeah, you act all enticing, but you're just trying to sucker a dollar out of me. we've been down this road before, McScammy...