Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How low can you go?

What a disappointment on AI last night! It's a shame that the best performance comes from the total poser of the group, the one they consistently refer to as "a rocker." And why did the only black guy have to be a back-talking jerkface with a retarded lesiure suit?

Remember in middle-school (well, at least it was middle-school for me) when guys started loading their cars with giant subwoofers and amps and proceeded to drive around with mirror shaking, bowel evacuating, migraine inducing bass? Well, those guys live at the end of my street and apparently just got a new car. So now they like to pop the trunk and play basketball while their Christmas gift pumps out monotonous, droning beats from whatever hyphy, clipse, crunk, or hip-pop garbage their into. Too bad those guys can't get down with some DOOM. Maybe I'll spend a Saturday with the floor speaks in the windows. All capitals, no trick spellin.

Anyone coming this way, can you stop at the store and pick up my ticket to stardom?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to know a guy whose bass was so legendary it knocked the bumper off of his Geo Metro. I recall being impressed at the time.

These days I'm more into treble.

Doug Norris said...

geo metro? he must've been in your junior class. 'cause seniors drive trackers...