Sunday, November 2, 2008

You Can Parody Whatever You Like

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a fan of Weird Al. I am slightly ashamed to admit the amount of time I've spent watching his videos online. But if not for that, I wouldn't have found this little gem. Al has parodied T.I.'s Whatever You Like and made it all about our failing economy. Now this pops into my head every time I take my wife to Target. "Oh look there's the dollar bin...baby you can have whatever you liiiiike."



On a side note, Eminem released a track (freestyle, I guess) to get the internet all worked up about his new album "Relapse," due out sometime after Chinese Democracy. Reminds me of the early Shady, I think we need him back. Listen here (courtesy of hiphopDX).

I know that's kind of old news, I'm still high off the Beastie Boys set. Or Halloween candy.

No comments: