Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I thought this was a holiday...


















(above: Obama and The Cool Kids)

I don't floss as hard, but I hope Chuck & Mikey would think I do. An unbelievable amount of people asked me if today was a Federal Holiday or Bank Holiday. After standing in and reading about ridiculous lines to make three choices on a paper ballot, I'm starting to think it should be. Either way, I'm just glad they let me vote this year, so I can bitch and moan like the rest of America for the next 4 years. Seriously though, at my precinct, you filled out a ballot with a BIC pen. In a high-school cafeteria no less. For a minute, I thought I was voting for Class President. What fucking country is this?

In other news, my new music crush is on Jenny Lewis:



(props to dhh for the link)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bouncy bouncy

Doug Norris said...

giggidy giggidy