Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Only talk to models, Yeah I get my Seal on...

I've been trying hella hard to listen to Tha Carter III, this year's most anticipated album ever. It's just not happening. I remember getting my hands on an album when I was 10 or so years younger...I'd play the shizz out of it. In my car, in my house, in my headphones...I could nail down some lyrics and beats within a couple days. Then I'd find my jam, like I had hoped to find off Weezy's new joint. Right now it's looking like "Mr. Carter," but I think that's because it holds the 2nd position on the track list. No discredit to Weezy and Jigga's duet, but I just haven't even gotten past its successor. I take my iTard to work every day, in hopes of listening during lunch. It's just not happening. What the f?

1 comment:

Doug Norris said...

hahaaa...that's a permanent link.

"Marmaduke is afraid of cats.
Wait, what the fuck?"